We partner with our clients to increase productivity, improve software quality and team effectiveness through a variety of scalable staffing models and great depth of capabilities. We bring agile best practice and follow a risk-managed approach to deliver higher-quality software, as well as improve, simplify and automate security and controls around the business-systems landscape.
What we can do for you
Our teams help organizations align software development and implementation projects with business demands, increase user adoption, automate compliance and improve implementation quality. We can:
- Rapidly deliver end-to-end solutions including implementation and customization, migration, integration, application development, automation and on demand support.
- Effectively build user-friendly applications using proven frameworks that leverage leading technology stacks.
- Optimize automation and application control configuration and security design to reduce the number of manual controls and increase reliability on application outputs.
- Maximize the value of information systems investments, while mitigating key risks related to quality assurance.
- Leverage the experience of skilled individuals who are equipped to handle your testing, development and process challenges and have worked with a host of methodologies & tools globally.
Our core capabilities
Solution design and system selection
Our consulting teams help define future system strategy, select and design the systems that fit best the organization’s needs. We work with mature technologies such as Oracle, SAP S/4HANA, and Microsoft, as well as new and emerging, and web-based technologies. We provide companies with a roadmap to deploy software solutions that adapt to existing and future business needs. We have business process, as well as technology experts to help take advantage of native functionality and software integration capabilities.
Custom software development
We build custom, effective and user-friendly applications using proven frameworks leveraging leading technology stacks. Our offerings include:
- Strategy and assessment: We create product and technology roadmaps, communication and change management plans, and supporting documentation to be used through development and deployment.
- Software design and development: We build test-driven applications using proven frameworks on top of the leading technology stacks. Our team also has deep experience in external system integration and legacy systems migration into new applications.
- Product ownership: Product owners lead our agile approach to software development. From initial analysis and backlog management to facilitating scrum management, product ownership ensures a smooth delivery.
- Design: User Experience (UX) architects and designers clarify audience needs and behaviors, design responsive and appealing interfaces, and conduct usability testing, ensuring your final product exceeds expectations.
- Quality assurance: We begin each project with a clear testing strategy to maintain the highest level of quality throughout the development cycles. The inclusion of automated and integrated testing procedures improves efficiency and accuracy from start to completion.
- Infrastructure: Stable hosting and development environments begin with a methodical approach to setup, management, and disaster recovery, in both on premise environments as well as cloud-based solutions.
- Integration: We help integrate new software into existing applications and technology.
Leveraging our leading practice models, we help organizations manage software implementation and project risks more effectively. We support implementation initiatives with decreased risk by managing and delivering key aspects of the system implementation, including:
- Business process readiness and solution design
- Program management and governance
- Data conversion and governance
- Organizational change enablementQuality assurance and testing
- Reporting and analytics
- Security and internal controls
- IT and business operational readiness
Enterprise testing operations
We help ensure organizations maximize the value of information systems investments, while mitigating key risks related to quality assurance. We employ skilled individuals who are equipped to handle your testing, development and process challenges. This includes seasoned testers, engineers and management who have worked in a variety of settings and with a host of methodologies and tools. We have a seamless global operating model so we can quickly create dynamic, scalable teams of quality assurance (QA) experts to meet your exact needs whether onsite, offshore or back-office, or blended.
Our offerings include:
- Assessment and evaluation
- Execution and delivery
- User acceptance testing
- Quality metrics and reporting
- Test automation
- Platform testing services
Application support and training
We help companies maintain and optimize core applications, by providing expertise to address specific needs around:
- Business process optimization and automation: Our teams can improve productivity and simplify processes utilizing automated diagnostic tools and optimizing native functionality. We use process mining technologies to diagnose business process inefficiencies and determine optimization opportunities
- Implementation and customization: Our experts create roadmaps, communication and change management plans, and supporting product management documentation to be used through development, configuration and deployment
- Migration: Whether your organization needs to migrate data from a legacy platform or to the cloud, our experts can streamline your Migration from start to finish
- Integration: By integrating systems your organization can provide stakeholders with a holistic view of your business, improve data accuracy, eliminate manual processes, integrate business processes and save time and money.
- End user training: our experts can customize training classes to help organizations better understand application capabilitie
We help clients untangle the complexity within today’s application security structures. We leverage proprietary diagnostic tools to understand application security weaknesses, as well as enable reporting for compliance purposes. We provide:
- Security administration outsourcing
- Compliance testing and reporting: Segregation of duties, quarterly access reviews, sensitive access
- Automation: Streamlining SAP security processes and enabling SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) software to automate segregation of duties (SoD) reviews, reporting and provisioning.
- Redesign and remediation: Identifying and remediating security issues around role and user access, SoD conflicts and sensitive access violations
- Assessments: Leveraging proprietary automated tools to assess SAP user access, role design, BASIS configuration, segregation of duties, and compliance weaknesses around design, provisioning and monitoring SAP Security processes.
- Security optimization: Designing and enhancing SAP security administration, architecture, controls and change management / transport processes based on best practice models.